When working with translations, editing, preparing a patent application, I use a variety of tools. Here are my primary tools:
- 30 + years of experience and expertise.
- Over 200 paper dictionaries in many languages painstakingly collected over 30 years. Many of them are rarities now, and they still contain terms that may not be found in up-to-date dictionaries.
- Collection of best available Computer Dictionaries, Spell Checkers and other multilingual tools as productivity enhancers.
- My know-how of Internet search in different languages.
- Local area network, with regular data backup and reliable DSL connection.
Need help with terminology, please use my experience!
Please use the online Contact form to reach me.